We hope you had a great week! This week we're coming back at you this week with another blog. With all the stressful things going on in the world right now, it is important to take those measures of self-care and de-compress. You may be isolated at home right now (like many others) so we thought it would be perfect to do a Cadbury Cocktail Recipe. With Easter right around the corner, this cocktail will keep you entertained, and hopefully stress-free! We hope you enjoy.
Whether you’re planning to hide a few Easter eggs, create a basket full of goodies, or cook a delicious Easter dinner, this cool-kid approved holiday requires a lot of prep work and leg work from the adults. Between buying candy, dye for the eggs, and ingredients for your turkey dinner, it’s safe to say us adults deserve a little treat that is boozy and fun! This Cadbury cocktail is the perfect way to end the day, or start the night! Made with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla vodka, cream de cacao, and Cadbury goodness, this sweet treat will seriously make your insides melt. Trust. Us.
Makes one drink
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 ounce of cream de cocoa
- 1-ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 Cadbury egg (just the cream part)
- 1/4 cup of milk
1. Pour the dark chocolate chips and a small amount of milk in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave it for about 10-15 seconds or until you start to see the chocolate melting. Stir completely until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
2. Pour the chocolate on top of a level plate and carefully rim the martini. Let gravity do its thing by letting the chocolate drip on the edges of the glass. Place the glasses to the side.
3. For the cocktail, unwrap the Cadbury egg, cut it down the middle, and carefully scoop out the cream. Shake the cream into the shaker.
4. Next, measure 1 1/2 ounces sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 ounce of cream de cocoa, 1-ounce vanilla vodka, and 1/4 cup of milk, and place all the ingredients into the shaker. Just double these measurements if you want to create a drink for a friend. (Duh, of course, you do.)
5. Add a handful of ice, and carefully shake for about 10 seconds or until the Cadbury cream has broken apart and melted.
6. Pour the liquid into the martini glass and shave the rest of your dark chocolate over the cocktail. Serve immediately.
Thank you for reading this week's blog and we look forward to seeing you next week! Stay safe and stay indoors! While you're here, feel free to take a look at our three favourite items of the week!