Relax, You DESERVE The Recipe For Lavender Vanilla Bath Salt Scrub 💜🛁
We hope you had a great week! This week we're coming back at you this week with another blog. With all the stressful things going on in the world right now, it is important to take those measures of self-care and de-compress. You may be isolated at home right now (like many others) so we thought it would be perfect to do a DIY lavender vanilla bath salt blog. This will keep you busy, and stress-free! We hope you enjoy.
- 2 cups Morton Epsom Salt
- 1 cup Course Sea Salt
- 2 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Oil (you can use coconut, olive, peanut)
- 15 drops Lavender Oil
- Red and Blue food colouring to make purple salt scrub (Optional)
- Glass Container (any size)
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the Epsom Salt and Sea Salt. Mix well.
2. Add in the Oil and mix well, make sure all salt is covered in oil.
3. Add the Vanilla and Lavender Oil and mix well.
4. Add 2 drops of food colouring to create your perfect shade of lavender.
5. Carefully pour your salt scrub into your container. Enjoy!
Thank you for reading this week's blog and we look forward to seeing you next week! Stay safe and stay indoors!